Posted on 27/01/2020
An OSHAcademy Authorised Training Provider, or ATP, is an independent company authorised to provide OSHAcademy training directly to students in a classroom setting.
To provide convenient, high-quality, affordable, and effective occupational safety and health training to employers and employees around the world.
OSHAcademy has established a strict set of requirements each company must meet to qualify as an Authorised Training Provider (ATP). These requirements ensure only training organisations with the right combination of education and experience are qualified to provide OSHAcademy training.
Assess Your Training Needs
Depending on your role, industry, and goals, we understand that you have unique training needs. By offering a wide variety of courses, as an OSHAcademy ATP, we are dedicated to providing you with training solutions that exceed your expectations.
- 132-hour OSH Professional
- 48-hour OSH Manager
- 44-hour OSH Specialist
- 36-hour OSH Trainer (Train-the-Trainer)
- 36-hour OSH Supervisor
- 36-hour Safety Committee Chair
- 32-hour Safety Committee Member
- 30-hour General Industry Safety and Health
- 10-hour General Industry Safety and Health
- 10-hour Employee Occupational Safety and Health Construction
- 192-hour Construction Safety & Health Professional
- 162-hour Construction Safety & Health Manager
- 145-hour Construction Site Safety Supervisor
- 130-hour Construction Safety & Health Specialist
- 47-hour Construction Safety & Health Trainer
- 30-hour Construction Safety and Health
- 10-hour Construction Safety and Health Oil and Gas
- 233-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Professional
- 192-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Manager
- 164-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Supervisor
- 155-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Specialist
- 70-hour Oil & Gas Safety & Health Train-the-Trainer
- 40-hour HAZWOPER
For information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org