Gaining Customer Insights - Erbil
The focus of this course is to build knowledge and to provide participants with the tools that will help them become more successful in their marketing activities. its customer demand. Customer Insight is the intersection between the interests of the consumer and features of the brand. Its main purpose is to understand why the consumer cares for the brand as well as their underlying mindsets, moods, motivation, desires, aspirations, and motivates that trigger their attitude and actions.
After the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what is meant by consumer insights
- Describe the process of generating consumer insights
- List four sources of information and four effective methods for data collection
- Describe how to write a consumer insight
- Explain the basic applications of consumer insights