Leading Your Team
This course counts towrds the Leadership and Management Diploma.
In this course, participants will learn how to build and inspire their teams to bring out their true potential and create a positive organizational culture. They will also develop their own unique style of leadership and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a leader.
After completing the 2-day course, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the desirable skills and qualities of a good team leader
- Assess their own leadership qualities and skills
- Describe methods to enhance their leadership skills
- Identify the responsibilities of leader, and the roles to be played by a team leader
- Explain ways of developing their team so it becomes more efficient and effective