Microsoft Project 2016
Do you want to Master the World's Most Popular Project Management tool? Learn Microsoft Project 2016 in this Comprehensive Course. Learn the LATEST version - Microsoft Project 2016 - and stay miles AHEAD of the curve. Start from the very basics - this course makes no assumptions.
By the end of the course - you will be able to SOLVE the TOUGHEST issues on project scheduling. YEARS of experience has be condensed into this course - with generous tips, tricks, best practices, pitfalls - in each and every concept lesson.
- Learn Microsoft Project 2016 to create INCREDIBLY POWERFUL project schedules.
- Learn to Use Project in EVERY STAGE of project management - Initiation, Planning, Execution & Control - and finally Closing.
- Identify REAL LIFE problems - scheduling, costing, resourcing, work allocations!
- Use DYNAMIC REPORTS - powerful, automated, DYNAMIC reports and dashboards
- Save Hundreds of hours and Thousands of dollars - by using resources OPTIMALLY, identifying, preventing and mitigating RISKS
- Learn to Resolve the #1 PROBLEM that Project Managers face with Schedule Management - Resource Over Allocations.
Who is the target audience?
- New Project Managers with no experience of any tools
- Experienced PMs with no Project 2016 experience
- Self taught users of Microsoft Project - who only used it only for basics - like creating a schedule
- Senior and Executive Management- Handling one or many PMs, projects and budgets - this course will benefit you a lot too
- Users of OLD versions (say, MSP 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013) - who want to see and prepare for the latest and the greatest
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Project.
- Learn how to leverage the new Graphic User Interface (Ribbon)
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify Task Relationships
- Define Resources within Project
- Make Work Package Estimates
- Learn how to leverage Team planner
- Learn how to inactivate tasks
- Learn how to leverage the task inspector
- Learn how to leverage the Timeline
- Create an Initial Schedule
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule
- Manage and track the project through the software
- Format Output and Print Reports
- Integrate Multiple Projects
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule
This is a 12 hour course spread over 3 days. There is no examination at the end of the course. The cost is $300. NOTE: College students will receive a discount - please call 0771 994 5097 for more information about this.
Meet the MSELECT Trainer
Mr. Sarm Abbas is a Microsoft Office Specialist, certified Master Trainer with more than 15 years of experience in IT training. Known for his creative and engaging teaching style, Mr. Sarm has multiple advanced certifications from Microsoft, COMP TIA, Certiport, and ITIL. He is fluent in English, Arabic and Kurdish languages. He has offered IT courses to major oil companies and international organizations throughout Iraq.
How do I register?
You can register confirming on this page or by emailing email@example.com with the following details:
- Full Name:
- Email Address:
- Phone number:
- Name of course:
For more information, please call 066 261 4455 or 0771 994 5097.