Motivating People - Erbil
Motivated employees work better, live more satisfied lives, and are generally responsible for driving the success of a business. This course will develop participants’ understanding of motivating factors and how to use them to increase workplace motivation for individuals and groups.
After attending the course, participants will be better able to:
- Define work motives from a management perspective
- Name the factors that can influence the behavior of the people they work with
- Describe job enrichment principles
- Describe the manager’s role in motivating employee
- Apply job enrichment techniques to motivate employees