MS Outlook 2016 – Certified by Microsoft
MSELECT Academy's MS Outlook course is intended for students who have no knowledge or basic skills with Microsoft Outlook 2016 and who want to learn higher levels of Outlook.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Work with new features in Outlook
· Work with tasks and notes
· Work with the Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands
· Work with signatures and themes
· Work with the Backstage View
· Set up accounts and work with messages
· Work with calendars and contacts
· Use the Tell Me feature and other new features in 2016
· Manage the inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving
· Work with multiple accounts
The course will be delivered over 4 days, starting Mar 4 to Mar 8.
What is the cost?
The cost will be $290 including the training sessions and preparation exam, plus the final certification exam. NOTE: College students will receive a discount - please call 0771 994 5097 for more information about this.
Meet the MSELECT Trainer
Mr. Sarm Abbas is a Microsoft Office Specialist, certified Master Trainer with more than 15 years of experience in IT training. Known for his creative and engaging teaching style, Mr. Sarm has multiple advanced certifications from Microsoft, COMP TIA, Certiport, and ITIL. He is fluent in English, Arabic and Kurdish languages. He has offered IT courses to major oil companies and international organizations throughout Iraq.
How do I register?
You can register confirming on this page or by emailing email@example.com with the following details:
· Full Name:
· Email Address:
· Phone number:
· Name of course:
For more information, please call 066 261 4455 or 0771 994 5097.