“Appraising Performance,” is designed for managers with staff reporting directly to them.
The purpose of this course is to provide the skills needed by managers to conduct performance appraisals effectively; it does not to provide information on how to establish a performance appraisal process for a company.
Upon completing the course, participants will be better able to:
- Describe common issues related to performance appraisal
- Explain the importance of performance appraisal
- Describe the process of performance appraisal
- Describe the content of an effective performance appraisal form
- Explain how to conduct effective meetings with staff regarding the outcome of their performance appraisal
- Establish the proper environment for a performance appraisal system