This integrative course provides a framework for formulating business opportunities, assessing market opportunities, developing long-range strategies, and coordinating the activities of the total business enterprise. You will apply this framework—as well as the knowledge and skills gained from previous experience—as you develop, analyze, and implement solid opportunities and corporation strategy.
After attending the course, participants will be better able to:
- Analyze a marketing environment.
- Define the Micro Marketing environment
- Define the Macro Marketing environment
- Identify the main opportunities and issues of a firm
- Analyzing the marketing environment using SWOT analyzing tool