In this course, participants will learn practical methods to help them become more effective and confident as managers. They will develop and refine the skills needed to manage people more effectively, including how to improve workplace atmosphere and performance, and they will create a plan for their own personal development.
After the 2-day course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the need to be effective at work
- Explain the positive attitude and behavior that should be followed in the workplace
- Assess their own effectiveness
- Identify the skills needed to improve their own effectiveness
- Choose appropriate forms of development
Set a plan for personal development