Controlling business assets will allow you to understand the financial reporting requirements for intangible assets other than goodwill for your company. Furthermore, through the completion of case studies that simulate aspects of the real-world application of that knowledge, you will enhance your competence to account for the intangible assets of your business.
After attending the 2-day course, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the various kinds of business assets
- Describe the structure and elements of an internal control system
- Develop asset control activities
- Explain how to implement asset control activities effectively
- Establish the proper environment for a performance appraisal system