Investment projects are often assessed and selected according to the subjective experience and attitudes of the investor; such projects are usually not verified against any objective information. “Evaluating Investment Decisions” is designed to provide business owners and managers the tools needed to make the most of actual investment opportunities (such as replacement of equipment and machinery, decisions concerning outsourcing or selfproduction), and they will learn what information to collect, how to collect it, and to make a sound evaluation of an investment project.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define what an investment project is
- Explain the impact of investment decisions
- Describe the information needed to analyze an investment decision
- Apply techniques in project analysis
- Identify sources of capital for an investment project