In this course, participants will learn how to build and inspire their teams to bring out their true potential and create a positive organizational culture. They will also develop their own unique style of leadership and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a leader.
After completing the course, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the desirable skills and qualities of a good team leader
- Assess their own leadership qualities and skills
- Describe methods to enhance their leadership skills
- Identify the responsibilities of leader, and the roles to be played by a team leader
- Explain ways of developing their team so it becomes more efficient and effective