Motivated employees work better, live more satisfied lives, and are generally responsible for driving the success of a business. The 2-day course will develop participants’ understanding of motivating factors and how to use them to increase workplace motivation for individuals and groups.
After attending the 2-day course, participants will be better able to:
- Define work motives from a management perspective
- Name the factors that can influence the behavior of the people they work with
- Describe job enrichment principles
- Describe the manager’s role in motivating employees
- Apply job enrichment techniques to motivate employees