The “Retaining Top Employees” course is designed for company owners and senior managers. It will be particularly useful for employers who have consistent problems with high staff turnover – especially of top employees – that affect business performance. Finding ways to develop and retain a competent, energetic, and devoted staff committed to sustainable business goals is one of the employer’s biggest challenges at present.
After the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of retaining top employees in supporting the company’s competitive edge
- Explain briefly the functions of Human Resource Management
- Describe the role of the employer in retaining top employees
- Identify top employees by qualitative and quantitative measures
- Describe a number of ways to understand expectations of top employees
- Describe the tools for retaining top employees and ways to apply it in practice