A major telecom services company is seeking a 3G Telecom Expert for their branch in Kirkuk. The candidate should have 1 or 2 years of experience in the field of 3G troubleshooting and maintenance, and must speak English and Kurdish or Arabic
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies service by testing Ericsson equipment and alarms; identifying, correcting, and escalating problems.
- Documents work by labeling and routing equipment and cables; records configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Maintains network by troubleshooting and repairing outages, testing network back-up procedures, andupdating documentation.
- Update all the database documents like TRM –RBS- recording snags- ATP, RCA, site Cleanup, BSS site implementation Ericsson RBS integration, commissions, testing and troubleshooting for RBS 2000 & 6000 family, 900 MHz & 1800 MHz & 2100MHz.
- Ring acknowledge (2+2 & 4+0 configuration) Long haul Ericsson Repair tower items (e.g. antennas, ice shields, RF transmission lines, guy wires, the tower itself, etc.) In case needed. Update all the data base documents like ( TRM –RBS- recording snags- ATP & RCA). Attending Corrective maintenance alarms.
- Creates script, install, upload and add hardware change configuration.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Willingness to work under any conditions of weather and ability to reach deadlines.
- Ability to provide accurate feedback to PC/Helpdesk regarding given the tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecom or Electronics Engineering.
- Worked in 2G and 3G network and willingness to keep up to date with new developments in technology.
- Excellent planning, organization and executing skills.
- Must have experience in transmission commissioning, troubleshooting and replacing units.
- Experience in BTS commissioning troubleshooting & Replacing units.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Rectifiers.
- Experience with XPIC test and interference issues.
- Ability to train the team on the 3G RBS including trouble shooting, commissioning and integration.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good skills in MS office.
- Qualified BS/BSC/BCS or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in GSM network.
- Familiar with power connectivity and relays.
- Ability to read technical drawings, cabling plans and circuit diagrams.
- Good communication skills in English and native language (Arabic or Kurdish).