We are urgently looking to hire a Civil Work Field Supervisor with minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience for one of our international Telecom clients to be based in Kerman.
- CW Field Supervisor is the Telecom vendor representative on site for the inspection of civil works with practical knowledge and experience of quality requirement for Telecom infrastructure including Tower, shelter / room / Metal enclosure / foundation works complete with electrical works including Rectifier, Battery, Generator and earthing systems.
- Visits sites randomly accordingly to Project Quality Plan requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and inspecting civil work progress and verifying that the implementation is done according to Customer specifications, company standards & guidelines and company work processes and Quality and Health & Safety standards. Ensure that overall Project site quality reaches the objectives and KPI's set locally and globally.
- Ensure pro-active Quality improvement actions, by analyzing the project situation and by a close cooperation with the Project Team, Suppliers and Customer.
- Communicates and gets approval from Customer for site standard design & details and materials. Interface with customer construction works teams to review and discuss progress and resolve issues. Provide required progress information for customer needs. Participation in customer interfaces and meetings with local authorities as requested by project management
- Support in preparing CW rollout schedule together with project manager and regional project manager, based on realistic lead times. Ensures construction works and site design activities meet project requirements.. Follow up subcontractors’ resources. Prepare and implement corrective actions.
- Participates in progress meeting with project team on need basis. Reports to project manager all equipment implementation deviations from the original planning, i.e. Extra works, delays, cancellations, etc…
- Monitor and verify subcontractor performance and competence against Customer specifications and Comany required standards. Support service supplier of site corrective actions for work not being performed in accordance with Customer and company standards. Monitoring Supplier quality defects data information in project management tool.
- Fulfils Site Assessment report and Tool Quality Module (EPM). Report, follow-up and approve corrective actions needed from Suppliers. Based on site visits, report regularly site Q status to Project Rollout Manager (and/or PM).Follow-up (by close cooperation with Suppliers) "on time" data correctness. Participate to monthly Q Service Supplier meetings and follow-up Supplier analysis on High rate corrective action (and pro-active improvement plan). Ensure Project & company Global reports accuracy.
- Ensures that service supplier has self inspected the completion of implementation. Organizes site acceptance inspections Invites Customer representative (or participate as company representative) for acceptance inspection. Follows up the corrective works as noticed in site acceptance punch list. Support the Project team for approving the final (or conditional) acceptance for the Suppliers. Support the Project team for getting final (or conditional) acceptance from Customer.
- Provide (p), distribute (d), store (s) or approve (a) all needed documents mentioned (or needed to perform the work) in the above paragraphs.
- Assessment report, Project Quality report, Supplier Quality report, KPI's report, Supplier competence list, Supplier Acceptance, Customer Acceptance, Customer Site defect punch-list
- Fluency in English is required
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience as Civil Work Field Supervisor.
- Related Bachelor degree is preferable.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Iranian Nationality.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.