We are looking for a Structural Engineer to work on an oil field in Kurdistan operated by a large international. 10 years of experience is required. This is a rotational position with all on the ground support covered by the client.
- Inspect site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
- Give practical advice on constructional matters.
- Inspect construction, including temporary, works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
- Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
- Direct Inspectors and ensure performance.
- Assist in or measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
- Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering.
- 10 years relevant site experience
- Preferably with prior Kurdistan experience.