Mselect are recruiting for one f the largest international food and beverage companies in the world, they have 450 factories globally across 150 countries employing over 300,000 staff and now they are looking for a Factory Manager to be based in Erbil, Kurdistan.
- Plan, organize and lead the factory team to achieve the agreed objectives (safety, environment, quality, cost and service). Proactively drive focused improvement.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies as well as local laws and regulations. Ensure compliance to health, food safety and regulatory requirements of all products manufactured.
- Ensure development of factory management team and staff - through performance management, career development, succession planning and coaching. Ensure that this is reflected by other managers within the factory.
- Collaborate with peer factory managers to share best practices, Liaise with Market T&P functions, R&D / Applications Groups / BEMs and Supply Chain to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure smooth operations by effectively managing Employee and Industrial Relations. Build and maintain positive community relations.
- Ensure the full implementation of all aspects of NCE - implement TPM on all lines according to a structured and agreed plan by the Business and Technical Manager.
- Intermediate experience of the business and contribution of the factory.
- Basic knowledge of Engineering, Quality, Costing, Supply Chain.
- Product and Process Mastership including knowledge of materials and suppliers.
- Internal and external best practices in same and other industries, knowledge of R&D pipeline, knowledge of Supply Chain and their initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of HR policies, procedures and tools including succession planning and employment law.
- Specific elements to understand: all relevant Nestlé principles; the local community; shared value creation and sustainability projects; Market and Supply Chain; Finance & Cost Management; Quality, SHE and Engineering systems; Regulatory Affairs; Demand and Supply Planning processes; Lean thinking, TPM and NCE methodologies.