MSELECT is looking to hire an Accountant (Accounts Payable) for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Candidate must have 4-10 years’ relevant experience. Oil and Gas experience is a plus.
Employee will be part of the Accounts Payable (AP) team with other 4 employees and an accounting supervisor. Candidate will cover for the Accounting supervisor tasks when he is on leave or unavailable.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable invoices, including booking entries in the accounting system in a timely and precise manner.
- Responsible for uploading, processing and posting invoices all books through the IT systems and ensuring that they are correctly accounted for and prepare and pass adjusting entries for prepaid expenses
- Communicate effectively internally and with suppliers and reconcile the vendors’ SOA.
- Actively follow up pending issues and perform any other duties and tasks as required.
- 4-10 years’ relevant experience. Oil and Gas experience is a plus.
- Proven results through previous experience and a “can do” and positive attitude.
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and execute in a fast and precise manner.
- Self-starter with initiative and resilience.
- Good team worker who can work both alone and with colleagues.
- Talented and experienced individual to strengthen our Finance team.
- Finance, Supply Chain departments and External Suppliers.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc. degree in Accounting / Economics / Business
- Strong computer skills in Excel and general computer literacy and typing skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.