Mselect is looking to hire an Accountant Assistant for an international business consultancy firm in Basra. Candidate must have minimum 3 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Main Job Description:
The Accountant Assistant will be based in Basra to cover all of the main payments to the team in office, and update the separate sheets of expenses, and follow and settle all of the advances, and be in touch with our Finance team in Basra, Baghdad and Erbil, must have great skills in computer and Excel software.
Main skills needed for this position:
- Debit and Credit.
- Financial statement.
- Cash Follow up.
- Budget controlling.
- Account Reconciliation.
- Microsoft Office.
- Must know work on Mac computer.
- Proficient in working effectively in a fast-paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
- Well versed in budgeting, inventory maintenance, time management and task prioritization.
- Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
- Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
- Skilled in data entry and data processing.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Power point.
- Skills with Mac computer.
- Operational knowledge of the functioning of various office equipment including scanners and printers.
- Well practiced in software based payroll processing, employee database software and online project promotion.
- Expert in maintaining productive written correspondence with stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven collaborative skills to facilitate team work.
- Proficient in issuing and presenting monthly and weekly progress reports.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly.
- Customer oriented attitude towards work with profound ability to interact effectively with others.
- Good attention to detail with ability to develop time-lined project blueprints.
- Proven ability to comprehend and follow instructions accurately.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be Graduated from Accountant Department.
- Minimum three years of experience.
- Must be Fluent in English and Arabic.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.