MSELECT Academy is hiring a Training and Development Supervisor to manage the learning and professional development projects and courses for our clients and public programmes.
The Training and Development Supervisor is required to be strategic rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within our market and determining the type of training needed to increase the programmes from the Academy. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives
- Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of organisations and the individuals.
- Producing training materials for in-house courses.
- Overseeing and supervising the delivery of training and development programmes.
- monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainers and trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Evaluating training and development programmes;
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Manage marketing and advertising for the programmes, including updating social media channels
- Maintain training catalogues, client and participant data
- Prepare agreements and invoices
- Design and write training aids, proposals, assessments and materials.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly. Fluent English is required.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
- organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules.
- Excellent sales manner to pitch to potential clients