MSELECT is looking for an Accountant Manager to work with one of the FMCG's companies in Erbil, candidates must have min 7-10 years of experience in the management accounting, plus must have the ability to travel with Iraq provinces.
- Planning and Budgeting.
- Forecasting ( pnl and cash flow)
- Performance and financial reporting ( internal and external)
- Decision support.
- Governance Support - Controls / policy and procedure
- Support to CFO and the Top team
- Management reporting Internal and Group /external reporting– PnL/BS Cash flow preparation and analysis.
- Annual Budget making, Monthly update and maintenance.
- Forecasting of Financial results and updating reports.
- Productivity/Savings Reporting and analysis.
- Corporate Governance Support.
- Audit Committee / Internal Audit.
- Sales and Operational Planning process.
- Board Meeting preparation.
- Decision Support and analysis for Management.
- Tax Management support.
- Policy and procedure making and update /roll out.
- Internal Compliance and Audit support ( Internal and External)
- Maintenance of Authority Matrix.
- Any other task that the CFO assign to help execution of his duties.
The ideal candidate will have finance/ accounting qualification (Minimum Graduate- Post graduate preferred) have 7-10 years of post-qualification relevant accounting experience. This experience is preferred to be in FMCG company or related sales and distribution company.