MSELECT is hiring an Accounting and Finance Manager for one of its' Construction clients in Erbil. Advanced skills in QuickBooks with minimum 6 years of experience in Finance is required along with fluency in Kurdish and English.
- Maintains professional and ethical standards and follows conflict of interest and confidentiality policies.
- Manages company financial reporting (balance sheets, income statement, etc.) and oversees the daily book-keeping activities.
- Reports directly to company senior management.
- Responsible for presenting and reporting accurate historical financial information, on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Perform project finance calculations and cost control for company’s projects.
- Oversees all purchasing and payroll activities for staff.
- Set up a financial management database and system (Quick Books or equivalent), train company’s book-keepers on this system.
- Candidate must have advanced skills on this software.
- Provides timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the organization, including salaries, expenses, promotions, taxes.
- Provides executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities and any associated risks.
- Provides recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities, plays a key role in company’s financial management in terms of cash allocation and expenditure planning and forecasting
- Develop break-even analysis models and create financial models for company’s projects or business ventures.
- Balances and audits all company finances, monitors all cash balances, loans, and banking activities, in conjunction with company’s management.
- Assists in decisions regarding employment, performance appraisals, training and development, salary recommendations, promotions and transfers in conjunction with Director of Human Resources and company’s management.
- Addresses issues regarding liquidity and financial contingencies.
- Tracks all invoices and maintains a comprehensive and organized record and filing system.
- Responsible for resolving all billing issues, acts as a liaison between business partners and company’s management regarding financial matters.
- Coordinates with all senior managements to ensure all imported and exported goods and services are paid.
- Takes on any other finance related assignment assigned by company’s management.
- Preferably Masters degree in the field of Finance and Accounting.
- Advance skills in QuickBooks or equivalent software.
- Profound knowledge of GAAP or IFRS or equivalent international accounting and finance standard.
- Minimum 6 years of active work experience in the field of finance.
- In-depth knowledge of local and international financial practices.
- Fluency in Kurdish and English is a necessity, Arabic is a plus.