Our client, one of the leading automotive brands in the world is looking for an Accounting Manager to be hired in their branch in Erbil, Kurdistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checks the bank reconciliation for all solutions transactions.
- Checks the accounts receivable balance and payments collections for solutions division clients.
- Issues the Performa invoices for the clearance purposes in coordination with the Logistics Department.
- Issues the invoices for the clients based on the financial offers and the approved purchase orders.
- Issues and follows up on banks wire transfers for vendors.
- Product knowledge.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Issues and follows up bank guarantees, date of issue, amount and duration.
- Checks and follows up on the payment status with the clients.
- Checks and compares the vendors balance.
- Provides reports for the projects mentioning (the invoice status, actual costing includes shipping, clearance fees and other expenses that were spent on the project).
- Follows up on all the consulting services department transactions.
- Compares the projects petty cash and other related expenses.
- Does proper analysis for the projects.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Financial management.
- Strategic financial management.
- Operational financial management.
- Governance ethics and values.
- Planning and budgeting.
- Revenue management.
- Professional knowledge.
- Financial monitoring.
- Financial reporting.
- Risk management.
- Credit analysis.
- Automated integrated payroll.
- Benefits payroll processing.