Mselect Recruitment is hiring an HR Operations Expert for one of its leading international technology clients in Erbil, Kurdistan. They are looking for a professional who will provide professional expertise to carry out assignments and projects to specify systems and/or implement, maintain and improve HR products and services, as directed. Occasional visits to Baghdad is required form the candidate.
Main Responsibility Area
Contributing to a specific HR tool, process or product development project or product evaluation or improvement of own field of expertise. Provide support in conducting researches on assigned HR projects. Provide administrative project support: Data analyses, monitoring and ensuring data quality, creating documentation and knowledge management. Organizing delivery of training and development for HR community or for managers.
- Ensuring high quality delivery in HR Operations services such as Voice service & e-mail covering full range of HR professional services delivered in the region.
- End-to-end People process support from HR Connection
- HR policy support, training and interpretation
- HR tools support to managers and employees
- Payroll management
- Handle operations for countries outside IRAQ.
- Problem Solving
- Process Excellence
- Project management
- Able to travel within country to different Nokia offices