Mselect is looking for a Plant Operator for one of its Oil & Gas clients in Kurdistan with below details:
Operate and maintain oil and gas production facility with high H2S, reporting to the chief operator. Communicate with the control room and perform necessary tasks safely and efficiently to maintain production. Must be able to assist in maintenance and repair of all equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commissioning, operate and maintain production facility; consisting of Allen Bradley based DSC/PLC control system, inlet heaters, LP/IP separators, cross exchanger, electrostatic dehydrator, desalter, oil stripper N2, flare system, ESD system and all associated pumps, control valves and equipment.
- Commissioning, operate and maintain, flowline inlet manifold, oil and produced water storage, truck loading pumps, metering and racks, wash water and cooling pond, chemical injection systems, power generation, air/nitrogen utilities, fire and gas detection systems and all support facility/equipment.
- Record daily production data and readings.
- Operate and maintain utility systems, pumps and generators.
- Compliance with HOME ES&H regulations.
- Attend all safety meetings.
- Qualifications, Licenses and Certifications including H2S certification.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree, technical diploma or equivalent experience.
- 5 years oil and gas production experience including 2 years facility experience
- Must be able to speak and read English in order to review technical manuals and P&ID drawings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Enthusiastic about operations role.
- Ability to work effectively within operations and maintenance.
- Ability to work with multi-national workforce.
- Willingness to work on shift/rotation schedule.
- Ability to work outdoors in inclement weather.
- Has valid driver’s license.