Mselect is looking for an Online Retail Manager for an oil and gas service company in Erbil, Kurdistan. The candidate must have at least 5 years experience in Online Retail Management.
The Online Retail Manager is responsible for the online procurement platform as described below:
- Responsible for everything that goes on in the store’s website including the posting/displaying of the goods, making sure that all links are working.
- Make sure that all the items being sold are up-to-date, have the correct sizes, prices and the like.
- Responsible for listing the store policies as well as putting up a shopping cart for the customers to use.
- Respond to emails as well as answer phone messages from both their clients and suppliers in 24 hours or less. Be available for customer service especially during store hours.
- Keep in touch with a logistics company as well as the suppliers and manufacturers of the products they provide to haggle and agree on pricing of all goods.
- Keep a database of the inventory and products which need to be replenished or changed. Make a schedule for the cut-off of the order filling and payment for the day to ensure the buyer receives the packages in a timely manner.
- In charge of the promotion of the site as well as sales by continuously creating effective sales and marketing strategies to attract more customers.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Customer service skills.
- Organized with good computer, internet and SEO skills.
- Hard working.
- Results-oriented with a good eye for details.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- English is a must.
- Five years of related work experience is required.