MSELECT is hiring an Administration Coordinator for an international engineering client to be based in Erbil, candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, and fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic are must.
- General Administrative task
- Document control for all Jobs
- Day to day operation through TRACS (Quote to Invoice)
- Logistics & Procurement
- Responsible to liaise with the customers for goods arrival and dispatch
- Knowledge of office administrations
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy confidentiality concerning employee files
- Ability to speak the local language
Quality and HSE Responsibilities:-
Employees must assume a high level of responsibility to work safely and strive for an incident-free workplace by:
- Complying with the requirements of company Quality and HSE Policy Statement.
- Considering the consequences of their acts on their safety and that of fellow employees.
- Following all general and job related Quality and HSE work procedures and practices.
- Detecting, reporting and correcting unsafe behavior or conditions and non-conformists.
- Applying Quality and HSE work practices both on and off the job.
- Making or suggesting enhancement to the jobs at hand to reduce or eliminate the risk associated with job performance
- Reinforcing safe behavior.