MSELECT is currently looking for an Finance Administrator for an international Business Consultancy firm. The successful candidate must have a practical experience of 3 years in the field of Administrations and IT and will join the international company in its offices in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Proficient in working effectively in a fast paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
- Well versed in budgeting, inventory maintenance, time management and task prioritisation.
- Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
- Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
- Skilled in data entry and data processing.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Power point.
- Skills with Mac computer.
- Operational knowledge of the functioning of various office equipment including scanners and printers.
- Well practices in software based payroll processing, employee database software and online project promotion.
- Expert in maintaining productive written correspondence with stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven collaborative skills to facilitate team work.
- Proficient in issuing and presenting monthly and weekly progress reports.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly.
- Customer oriented attitude towards work with profound ability to interact effectively with others.
- Good attention to detail with ability to develop time-lined project blueprints.
- Proven ability to comprehend and follow instructions accurately.
- Debit and Credit.
- Financial statement.
- Cash Follow up.
- Budget controlling.
- Account Reconciliation.
- Microsoft Office.
Only applicants meeting the criteria above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.