We are looking for an Administrative Manager for an international Business Consultancy firm. The ideal candidate must have a practical experience of 4 years in the field of administration and management. The chosen candidate will join the international company in its office in Erbil.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proficient in working effectively in a fast paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
- Well versed in budgeting, inventory maintenance, time management and task prioritization.
- Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
- Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
- Skilled in data entry and data processing.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Power point.
- Skills with Mac computer.
- Operational knowledge of the functioning of various office equipment including scanners and printers.
- Well practiced in software based payroll processing, employee database software and online project promotion.
- Expert in maintaining productive written correspondence with stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven collaborative skills to facilitate team work.
- Proficient in issuing and presenting monthly and weekly progress reports.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly.
- Customer oriented attitude towards work with profound ability to interact effectively with others.
- Good attention to detail with ability to develop time-lined project blueprints.
- Proven ability to comprehend and follow instructions accurately.
- The candidate also needs to be fluent in English and Arabic, and proficient in Kurdish