MSELECT is looking to hire an Administrator for an International Oil & Gas Company to be based in Erbil, the ideal candidate must have 2 to 3 years of experience. Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Implement and maintain office systems and protocols
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Organize internal and external events
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Control and keep all projects documents orderly
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Operate office equipment; monitor the use of office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Receive, direct and reply to telephone messages and fax messages
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Respond to public inquiries
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Greet, assist and/or direct guests, visitors.
- Drafting letter and other documents
- Photocopying, scanning, printing & binding
- Able to communicate with customers professionally and convey their requirements.
- 2-3 years' experience in Administration
- Must fluently Speak English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or another related discipline
- Female candidate is preferred
Please note due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.