Mselect is urgently seeking to hire a Rotating Equipment Technician for one of its major Oil & Gas clients for their field in Khormor. The Rotating Equipment Technician will be responsible for execution of mechanical discipline planned and corrective maintenance activities on field installations in accordance with both local and industry standards.
Undertakes a multi-tasking role in order to assist the Production Operations team in field activities. Involves in troubleshooting, fault finding and repair of all rotating equipment. Provides input in creating and reviewing maintenance procedures, job plans and work instructions. Reports to the Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor.
1. Adheres to technical Governmental and Company rules, regulations and procedures.
2. Ensures all lifesaving, fire fighting and emergency systems are well maintained and are ready for immediate use.
3. Conversant and compliant with Integrated Management System.
4. Understands and support Plant maintenance strategy and philosophy.
5. Administers maintenance programs using CMMS software programs and tools (such as Maximo) and in close coordination with the maintenance planning and scheduling processes.
6. Adheres, implements and maintains full control of the Khormor Permit to Work system.
7. Participates in Task Risk Assessments, incident investigations, safety meetings and toolbox meetings, emergency response exercises/drills. Will specifically be requested to provide expert knowledge on related issues/troubleshooting.
8. Acts as a team-player in the multifunctional operations and maintenance team.
9. Maintains proper housekeeping.
10. Develops cross-discipline multi-tasking within Production Operations and Maintenance group activities.
11. Troubleshoots electrical and related problems both independently and in liaison with vendor specialists.
12. Assists and guide third party inspections and repair services.
13. Contributes to development and implementation of procedures and work instructions for the completion of M-related tasks.
Reporting and Communication
14. Reports to the Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor on all issues relating own responsibilities.
15. Exhibits and maintains excellent working relationships with all CreDan staff.
Continuous Improvement of Position
16. Continues to develop own professional expertise through optimizing on-the-job training and experiential opportunities