Mselect is looking for an Advertisement and Promotion Assistant Manager for one of its clients in the automotive sector to be based in Baghdad with business trip to all over Iraq with below details:
- Assistant to conducting national advertisement and periodical Toyota Products (vehicles and spare parts sales and after sales) activities promotion
- Assistant to evaluating its efficiency and making report about national advertisement and periodical sales promotion
- Assistant to controlling and supporting dealers’ sales promotion and advertisement activities
- Assistant to organizing company and national event (such as but not limited to local motor show, new model launch event and Dealer opening ceremonies)
- Well handling necessary negotiation and daily communication with media, motor journalists, advertising agency, event agency and venders.
- Assistant to Preparing product catalogue and brochures
- Reviewing articles and interviews regarding the company and dealers
- Controlling Toyota CI standards including merchandises and dealers activities
- Monitoring and reporting Grey dealers’ infringement of Toyota copy rights
- Assistance of necessary translation of all documents related to all advertisement, promotion and PR activities
- University degree in a related marketing field is prefered.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages.