Our client is one of the largest dairy companies working in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,200 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees with 10bn Euros turnover. They are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager to be based in their office in Erbil-Kurdistan.
- Sets objectives for sales force.
- Determine & review sales forecast for all products by category/store.
- Gather information from market to establish correct forecast.
- Control performance of sales representatives against set objectives.
- Control distribution & coverage plan results.
- Control “micro” sales figures through BO reports.
- Plan the global universe, the coverage and the routing plan.
- Direct and coach the sales team in order to implement efficiently the golden steps of the call and review their daily visits and reports.
- Follow up on the application of the activity and the implementation of the sales pre-requisite through one to one meetings on a daily basis and weekly sales meeting for all the team.
- Review with the Sales Supervisors the application of the daily meeting process with their direct Sales Team.
- Take corrective measures and actions to achieve the target v/s time goal.
- Assist the team to achieve the target.
- Spend most of the time on the market to monitor performance of customers and sales force.
- Review frequently the sales priorities, planning and presentation of the sales force ensuring that they are continuously aware of all stock, pricing and promotional issues.
- Establish and maintain a high profile relationship with customers at all levels.
- BA in Business Administration.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge of FMCG business.
- Has a very strong knowledge in Excel (advanced) / oracle/ SQL is a plus.
- Good Communication skills with customer service approach.
- Initiative taker.
- Team player.
- Has Salesmanship.
- Good organization and analytical skills.