An international FMCG company is looking for an Area Sales Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field to be based in Duhok. Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
HR & EOSH
- Comply with H&S requirements and follow 12 golden rules.
- Provide team coaching and mentoring for team development areas (at least once every two weeks to join SDS / Pre-seller on full day market tour).
- Represent and manage Central Region function team administrative disciplinary actions, mentoring compliance of team commitment of complying with CCBCJ policies and regulations.
- Follow all required SFE KPI’s & and lead the implementation with SSDM.
- Focus in developing and maintaining sales growth based on opportunity and company BP.
- Follow and manage achieving new business acquisition and coordinate needed team capability to assure highly strategic & efficient sales penetration, and market share.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all customers by developing scheduled agenda to sustain relationship with 20% top customers.
- Establish and ensure that all sales dispatching administration procedures are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales needs.
- Enhance coolers efficiency based on cooler efficiency report by FIT.
- Update and report weekly and monthly departmental reports and corrective actions with assurance of continue development of information hand off in regards to all required information’s – external & internal.
- Manage Concessions performance closely to ensure limited deviation from planned volume and discount.
- Analyse and monitor progression on A/R collection by planning to accelerate rate/ratio for those above 15 days to 30 days.
- Prepare sales forecast plan on weekly to ensure needed product stock is maintained for the region.
- Work and coordinate effectively with marketing function and customers to uplift trade marketing execution and DME within assigned area’s to assure positive customer evaluation.
- Core contribution in marketing agreements by forcing best interest of CCBCJ sales strategies and overview agreements compliance with sales execution and its scope within assigned market.
- Monitor and supervise distributor profitability.
- Preparation of distributor ‘Annual Business Plan’ in consultation with Distributor and review of Distributor Business plan
- Monitor salesforces accuracy
- Ensure that distributors’ working standards are as per defined standards
- Help distributor in recruiting/training his Sales team.
- Monitor of KBIs and distributor profitability and taking corrective action accordingly.
- 5-7 years of retail experience.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- University degree in Sales Marketing or equivalent.
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Result oriented and has a positive attitude.
- Ability to solve problems, organize and plan.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.