MSELECT is looking to hire an Area Sales Manager for oil services company in Baghdad. Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience is required. Arabic and English language is a must, Kurdish is preferred.
The SM, stemming from his/her networks with the Iraqi Government, shall avail information and data pertaining to the company’s business model. The SM shall not suffice by sharing such information and data that is already available on the public domains. Determine, manage, and implement the regional Direct & Corporate sales policy that enables achieving sales target and highlighting areas where the company could engage profitably. Ensure that the company has an excellent understanding of customers and potential customers based on accurate and robust data.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the renewal of legal documents of the company or/and other affiliate business entities that are operative in Baghdad/Iraq, and any other paperwork that would be required by the Government of Iraq.
- Provide logistical support to the company’s teams visiting Baghdad/Iraq.
- When deemed as a priority at the corporate office, develop and implement the company communication strategy and public relation, which includes preparing a wide range of written materials, presentations, and possibly videos for local and international audiences.
- Prepare monthly visit plan and submit it to line manager for confirmation before end of previous month.
- Daily market visits according to agreed plan.
- Increase corporate’s footprint as per assigned targets, even spread of customers across assigned areas (Regions/ City/Area).
- Penetrate new market and establish distribution network in line with plan.
- Observe competition activity and report it.
- Collect the competitor information on the ground level of any activity and inform to line manager
- Analysing and reporting the related job data and information.
- Develop business Sales Relationship.
- Reporting the alarms of market, based on day to day analysing reports of the corporate accounts and market information.
- Recommend solution, escalates problems when necessary and forecasts and plan ahead.
- Report his daily / weekly activities, statistics, collection and other operating data and distribute reports as defined by the management.
- Build up a historical database for the Department (daily/weekly and monthly figures).
- Recommend changes & enhancements to procedures in order to meet customer’s satisfaction.
- Increase awareness of company’s products.
- Handle customers’ complaints.
- Contribute to establish and maintain a long term and profitable relation with customers.
- Direct Sales (when required).
- Build excellent relation with corporate segments.
- Ensure working on area assigned by management.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties directed by management.
Requirements & Qualifications
University Degree / Business Administration or relevant study.
5 Years of relevant working experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to effectively translate technical products or content to specific, non-technical audiences and to synthesize this information into coherent and brief communication documents.
- Conveying messages to different audiences using diverse media.
- People oriented and results driven Knowledge
- Market Strategy.
- Products Knowledge relevant for the Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Advanced organization skills
- In depth understanding of the market
Skills / Physical Competencies
- Computer Skills.
- English as a second language.
- Technical background
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Customer Orientation and results driven.
- Commitment to the Organization
- Managing Accountability
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Taking the Initiative
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
Arabic and English is a must, Kurdish is preferred.