MSELECT is looking to hire an Area Sales Manager for an FMCG client in Baghdad. Candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience and fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales targets forecast.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing department for any activities.
- Training of sales team.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Implement Area sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company and relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with company plans
- Prepare reporting as needed
Skills and proficiencies:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets
- Bachelor’s degree
- FMCG experiences.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Computer skills, very good in Microsoft offices
- Based in Baghdad ready to Travel to all middle and south of Iraq frequently.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process