An international retail company is looking for a Store Management Trainee with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field to be based in Erbil. Fluency in English is required, Turkish is an advantage.
You will join the company as Management Trainee and they will be looking to develop you quickly into a Second Store Manager.
- Ensures that companies’ standards are implemented and followed constantly in the store.
- Preparing the schedules of Store team efficiently.
- Maximizing store productivity and efficiency.
- Establishing excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards.
- Achievement of the given sales targets, productivity/m2 and bottom line profit objectives.
- Achievement of the agreed/given Internal Audit Performance.
- Controlling the shrinkage rates and all expenses and improving the conversion rates.
- 3-5 years of retail experience.
- Fluency in English and Kurdish is required, Turkish is an advantage.
- University degree in Sales Marketing or equivalent.
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Result oriented and has a positive attitude.
- Ability to solve problems, organize and plan.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.