Assistant Risk Assessment Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Risk Assessment Manager|
|Contact Name:||David Bernard|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Assistant to the Risk Assessment Manager (RAM). Assist with the safety and security of personnel and facilities, the completion of daily security reports and local staff administration.
• Assist the RAM with:
• Overseeing of all daily field security operations;
• Ensuring correct manning of ECP's and Access Control Points;
• Coordinating of security related incident response;
• Maintaining close liaison with government security forces;
• Maintaining good relations with the local community;
• De-escalating confrontational situations;
• Investigating and reporting of known or suspected security incidents.
• Ensure proper preparation and hand over between security shifts.
• Ensure all administration of local personnel employed through security are kept up to date.
• Update the occurrence book daily or whenever an incident occurs.
• Update security reports on a daily basis with the assistance of the RAM.
• Support of the clients onsite during emergencies and incident management.
• Minimum - High School Diploma
• Managerial level training qualification
• Must be a Kurdish national.
• Have no previous criminal convictions.
• Minimum 3 years commercial security experience in a Managerial position OR 5 years in Supervisory role.
• Minimum of 3 year’s security related experience in the oil and gas industry in the Kurdish Region of Iraq.
• Understanding of local tribes and tribal structures.
• Understanding and implementing minimum-security standards for oil and gas projects.
• Proficient in English written and verbal communication,
• Fluent in Kurdish (Bahdini), Arabic will be beneficial.
• Strong communication and listening skills with the ability to relate to people from different cultures and backgrounds
• Good decision making & problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with different cultures, religions and nationalities.
• Must have a valid Iraq driver’s license.
• Work Location: Atrush
• Daily Working hours - 12hour work day/12 hours standby during evenings; Work Rotation - Two week on/off rotation.
• Former law enforcement, military or commercial security
• Professionalism – Good skills in information collection and analysis with a view to recognizing potential threats and dangers.
• Planning and organizing – Good planning and organizational skills regarding security projects.
• Communication – Ability to provide instructions clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• A high sense of discretion and integrity when dealing with sensitive information.
• Judgment and Decision Making – High degree of responsibility, initiative, alertness, physical fitness, emotional stability, the ability to prioritize a heavy work load.
• Client Orientation – Professional attitude and the ability to build successful working relationships with contacts outside of the project Security Section.
• Technology Awareness – High standard of computer literacy (Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Must be willing to work on a back to back rotation schedule.
• Must provide verifiable references from registered Private Security Companies.