We are urgently looking for a dynamic, hard-working, motivated, diligent and goal-oriented, young professional Program Assistant with excellent communication skills and a minimum of 2 years of experience on behalf of a local, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation to support the Board of Directors and the management. Fluency in English and Kurdish are required, Arabic is an advantage. Apply using the link below!
- Assist with NGO’s communications, schedule, project management, coordinating among volunteers, and helping to organize events.
- Organize and track data about supporters, donors, volunteers, procurements, and budgets.
- Help with outreach and to create and write newsletters, reports, emails, social media and web content.
- Occasional travel to the Centre may be required, but transportation would be provided.
- Strong commitment Kurdistan’s development and addressing the needs of those most vulnerable in Kurdistan.
- Strong belief in human rights and gender equality.
- University degree or 2 years of professional experience as a program assistant.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- High standard of spoken and written English and Kurdish; Arabic, a strong plus.
- Good technical/computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, Google documents; Pages and design experience, a strong plus.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.