Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Problem Solver.
- Have knowledge in the following areas:
- LAN, Networking, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning.
- Good people management skills.
- Fluent in English reading/ writing is mandatory.
- Well versed in JAVA and CISCO.
- B.Sc. in IT, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering is required.