MSELECT is looking for Automation Engineer for an international testing & inspection services company. The chosen candidates will be based in Erbil, Min 15 years’ of experience.
List of General Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar.
- Work with Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Design and development skills in Python and/or Java.
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Experience building highly automated environments using virtual and cloud resources is strongly desired.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Min 15 years of experience.
Please note due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.