MSELECT is looking to hire an Automotive Technician for an Automotive client in Erbil, diploma degree in automotive mechanical, plus fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
The technician performs all service jobs, including PDIs, accessory installation, and all other inspections and repair works. The work is done following the service process and procedures specified by the manufacturer repair manuals, technical bulletins, and training programs.
- To diagnose mechanical and electrical malfunctions by using repair manuals and diagnostic tools.
- 2To specify the needed parts to be replaced and the lubricants and others needed jobs.
- to perform all required jobs in order to solve all customer claims.
- To perform all the works related to periodic maintenance within predetermined hours.
- Follow the controller instructions related time management of the work.
- Follow the team leader instructions related work quality and work steps.
- Follow the instructions related to 5S program which is maintaining the tools and equipment in order and cleaned and readiness.
- To attend all trainings conducted by the company and to implement what covered in it.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by performing the jobs without faults and back jobs
- Reports to management on any situation on condition that may jeopardize the safety, welfare, or company’s integrity and others.
- To comply with Health & Safety rules and process adopted by the company.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Diploma Degree in Automotive Mechanical.
- Good level in using tools and following instructions.
- Languages: Kurdish, Arabic, English.