One of the local companies in the oil and gas service sector is looking for a Maintenance Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field to lead and manage the business unit/area, to be based in Erbil. Fluency in English and Kurdish are required.
- Managing maintenance schedules and budgets.
- Delivering planned and property maintenance.
- Managing a team of multi-disciplined maintenance technicians.
- Planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
- Ensuring that all electrical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
- Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Designing maintenance programs.
- Checking electrical units.
- Delegating work responsibilities.
- Recording daily maintenance activity.
- Mentoring inexperienced or new employees.
- Running an efficient repairs reporting system.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies.
- Conducting employee performance reviews.
- Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel.
- Using specialist maintenance management software to track work.
- Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
- Participating in senior management meetings.
- Building up maintenance teams.
- 3-5 year’s work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in maintenance management.
- Experience in conducting safety routines for facility maintenance.
- Physically fit.
- Certified in multiple categories in plant maintenance.
- Team oriented individual.
- Totally safety aware and proactive in ensuring a safe working environment.
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Fluent in English and Kurdish and/or Arabic.
“Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process."