MSELECT is looking to hire a Branch Manager in Baghdad for one of the biggest automotive companies in Iraq. The main objective of this role will be management and follow up with the Administrative and sales team, work along with the approved branch implementation plans.
- Proposing plans to develop the business and management of the branch of public administration.
- Contribute to the development of products expected annual sales plan in line with the company's goals and its obligations to customers and coordination with the Department of Marketing and Sales and implementation after approval from the general administration.
- Work on building a good reputation for the company by providing the appropriate work environment, strengthen relations and to provide excellent services to the sales outlets.
- Supervise the implementation of the approved marketing plan for each product and evaluate the results and reaction, both by distributors or consumers and to report thereon to the general administration.
- Keep track of inventory of goods movement and adjust balances and to provide inventory lists for each product at all times and raise the necessary reports.
- General supervision of the stores and the extent of compliance storage systems and exchange of materials and maintaining the quality of the products and not to hand over any unfavorable or expired materials to customers.
- General supervision of the application of standards of health and safety in the office and stores.
- Follow-up with transport and delivery companies.
- Follow-up with debts and assets of clients and make sure they do not exceed allowable limits in terms of the amounts and the period specified.
- Building close ties with customers in order to serve the interests of the company through field visits with sales outlets.
- Promote the adoption of expenses billed to the branch in accordance with the powers granted and the approval of the authorities vested in the expenses and exchange, which is not within the validity both in terms of the exact amount or quality of expenditure
- Asset tracking the company's cars, furniture and equipment and other property and maintenance work on and accounted in accordance with the company's regulations.
- Market study for risks and threats and on the company's products and provide suggestions and alternative plans to reduce these risks and threats.
- The distribution of sales targets on sales supervisors.
- Submission of proposals and studies on the opening of new markets.
- Inform the administration about the market developments to be constantly updated on the course of events.
- Work on the follow-up marketing and promotional activity for companies competitors and trying to figure out the goals and marketing plans and report them to management.
- Follow the movement of product markets and provide reports to the management of the extent of progress in the sales.
- Follow-up to the presentation of products in the sales outlets and to ensure that the products will be shown seamlessly on eye level and serve as convenient to the end consumer.
- Submit proposals promotional activities that you need items.
- Reporting and analysis of the results of sales per month to include all activities per month.
- Follow-up and provide training to the employees and develop their skills.
- Organize periodic meetings (sales / accounts / stores / individuals) and inform them of what has been achieved from the goals, plans and discuss the conditions of the branch and any other topics that help in the development of work.
- Evaluate the performance of employees within the regulations.
- Follow-up prices for products and compare prices of similar items and competition and to inform the administration of any change in the prices of goods competition, both plus or minus with the submission of proposals and solutions.
- Coordination and cooperation with other departments of procurement and stores as needed to ensure the constant availability of products and access to customers in the right time and place.
- Periodic actions and necessary reports (daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual), according to the deadlines and submitting them to the General Administration per system instructions.
- Perform any other work assigned by the General Administration.
- Dealing and negotiating with clients.
- The ability to apply the regulations and instructions.
- Coordinate the various levels and complex situations.
- Preferably holding a Bachelors degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
- Able to Work inside and outside the office.