MSELECT is looking for a Brand Manager based in Baghdad for one of regional clients in the food and beverages company. The Brand Manager is responsible to consistently build the brand and drive sustainable volume and profit growth. This role will be responsible for the strategic development as well as the marketing mix of the brand. Work closely with Sales and other departments to maximize sales and develop new products and markets with the minimum investment in marketing activities.
- Develop the overall strategic brand plan which is effective in brand launch, delivering market share, volume and profit objectives, and building the brand equity measured via consumer tracking.
- Ensure Net Revenue target and Gross Margin targets are met.
- Effectively market products/services by conducting market research, overseeing product development and design, setting prices, launching new products, overseeing advertising campaigns and monitoring sales performance.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic and international market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the products/services.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and liaise with other areas of the organization (for example manufacturing, supply chain and quality control) to implement these changes.
- Conducts periodical market visits and periodical brand valuation.
- Ensure all marketing activities comply with developed annual budgets, quarterly forecast and Monthly Demand Plans and reporting results of department.
- Work with the Sales Department to prepare sales forecasts and budgets, monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts, and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the products/services.
- Contribution to key projects organizational projects as assigned – Cost saving initiatives
- Planning & Reporting – Annual Budget, Quarterly Business Review, Mid-Year Review.
- Effective liaison with Advertising Agencies. Supervising their activities in order to develop and produce on time, effective ATL & BTL brand advertising.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- 8 years functional experience out of which 2 years should be in an equivalent Middle Management position.
- Prior experience in W&B industry.
Job Specific Skills:
- Project Management skills.
- Consumer insight development.
- Marketing savvy with strong and successful experience in marketing/category developments program execution