MSELECT is looking to hire Brand Manager for an FMCG client in Baghdad. The main scope of this role is to achieve company’s sales target, category growth, brand development, brand execution and market analysis trend through developing & implementing BTL strategies within brands guidelines. Minimum 7 years’ experience is required with fluency in Arabic and English.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, go-to-market strategies, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.