MSELECT are looking to hire a Sales Account Specialist to be based in Baghdad for our client a major internet service provider.
The Sales Specialist actively expands clients’ database by contacting prospect clients (Corporate and SMB) and introducing company services, closes on qualified opportunities and cross- up-sells new product/service offers to his/her client base in South Iraq. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, and for supporting the product-line success in an assigned group of clients.
- Develops business and expands clients’ database by reaching corporate clients, introducing a company and setting an appointment to offer the service.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Actively develops accounts by attentively listening to their needs, offering end-to-end solutions and right mix of product / services with relevant pricing in order to maintain level of revenue or increase it via active cross- and up-selling.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Researches, evaluates and actively proposes alternative solutions to assist with strategic sales planning.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Four-year college degree (IT, Telecom, Business).
- Minimum six years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment in IT or Telecom.
- A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
- Good contacts with the private and public sector in Baghdad
- PC proficiency.
- Resident of Baghdad.