Mselect is looking to hire a Business Coordinator (Admin & Facilities) for one of its clients in the tobacco industry in Erbil with below details:
- Coordinate logistical arrangements of functional meetings and trainings
- Handle business travel for the team, and assist other end markets in facilitating their bookings in Iraq when applicable
- Manage SAP in terms of invoicing, Vendor/PO creation and GRN and follow up on the suppliers invoices
- Partake in functional projects as required
- Coordinate JML process for the functions by raising relevant RMAT request, and following up with stakeholders to ensure smooth transition
- Provide Record Management induction for functional joiners and ensure completion of hand-over forms
- Ensure that all files (electronic and paper) are filed as per the Record Management Schedule
- Manage DHL courier services
- Manage Upside functionally
- Manage the business cards process
- Coordinate/organise and execute HR activities and initiatives/calendars as require
- Prepare all the legal documents needed for employees (work permit, residence permit, driving license) by working closely with the office PRO to ensure that expats with different nationalities are having their legal documentation issued.
- Handle all employees requests related to embassies (visas) which is handled by the office PRO and monitor having them issued on time.
- Office maintenance of all amenities and supplies such as stationary, general office supplies