An exciting new position has arisen to work for MSELECT in Tehran (Iran) as a Business Development Manager. You will be tasked with winning new business in the staffing and training services market. You will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. This high level sales role is the ideal next step for a proven sales person.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Connecting with multinational corporations in Iran
- Introducing the business services to potential clients
- Developing and managing your own pipeline of business
- Generating new leads to effectively achieve target
- Marketing the business to the Iranian market, creating a BD and marketing plan
- Reporting daily to head office management
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience within sales, business development, marketing
- Strong customer relationships and have a proven background in corporate experience
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to work with wider team
- Iranian national at least 30 years in age
- Fluency in English with strong written skills
If you are looking for an exciting new position as a Business Development Manager, then please apply today!
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.